Your business relies on you, your staff and your IT network, if one of those fails your business can fail.
When it comes to managing IT in your business it's not something every business owner can do on their own, because of the complexity involved for one, but from a time management perspective, it's not a productive way to allocate your time either.
That's where Ready Remotely steps in, we take care of any IT distractions, so you and your staff can focus on the important day-to-day operations to keep your business running and profitable.
Inefficient systems can impact your ability to generate a profit, or if your data gets corrupted or compromised, your business can run into some serious problems.
Once you recognize the consequences, you realize it's essential you have your IT foundation in order.
Leverage our years of expertise working with organizations and small businesses to manage and optimize your IT network and assets.
For each business, we can evaluate what we can do to help, protect and support, give us a call today on (813) 508-1060 or contact us through our contact form on our website and let us find out together the best approach for your company.
Ready Remotely Provides Much More Than Outsourced and Managed IT Service Plans.
We also provide on-demand and packaged support in a variety of combinations to assist clients of any size and any budget.Areas of expertise include:
- Server leasing (Windows)
- Search Engine placement and optimization (You found us didn't you?
- Online Marketing
- Website Hosting Help
- Tablet Support
- T1, DSL and broadband support and setup
- Software Networking
- SaaS - software as a service help
- Website development and Content Management Systems
- Interconnecting of offices and users with LAN's and WAN's and VPN including design, configuration, deployment, and ongoing support and management
- Internet configuration and support. We specialize in developing cost-effective systems for smaller businesses
- E-mail system design, setup, and on-going support, IBM, Microsoft, Smartermail,
- VPN services including work-at-home options for full-time/part-time employees
- Installation services for proprietary business systems such as manufacturing, POS, fundraising, billing, accounting, etc.
- System migration - either from an old network or from a smaller system to a larger system
- Emergency services
Even though Ready Remotely's service is comprehensive, our prices are refreshingly competitive with rates as low as $85 per hour (with discounts) - discounts are available to lower costs even further!
Contact us at (813) 508-1060 to schedule a no-obligation meeting.
We'll listen to your needs and tell you about how Ready Remotely can assist you.